Thursday, November 9, 2017

Abroad: La Petite France

I only took my medium format cameras and tripod out a couple times while we were abroad.  One of these was in Strasbourg.

Virtually every street on the little island of La Petite France is an iconic historical European city view.


I remember the first time we were in Europe in 1981 practically every vertical surface was plastered with layers of posters of one kind or another. I didn't notice this at all this time except for this closed little shop.


One of those little grocery stores with the produce out on the street.


Florists also have displays on the street.


A particularly quaint and charming shop entrance.


The first photo with Supper Club Shorty. .27mm pinhole 35mm from 6x6cm frame on Kodak Ektar 100.  The rest with The Evil Cube. .3mm pinhole 6cm from 6x6cm frame on Kodak Portra 400.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Nick! I love the style of these streets and shops. So classy compared to the usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Not sure what "usual" I'm being compared to, but I don't mind being unusual.

    ReplyDelete